It’s October, that month we left the showers behind with cold water and started enjoying the hot water. In one of these reflections as we clear the soap we ask ourselves: How is the water heated? Well, today in Nostresol we come to explain two clean energy options to heat the water of your home: aerothermal and thermosolar.
What is aerothermal energy?
It is a renewable energy that is obtained from the environment. It takes hot or cold air from the outside and pumps it into the appliance generating hot water with minimal consumption. There are different ways to convert air into heat, but in Nostresol we are committed to generating hot water with an air-water heat pump.
Advantages of aerothermia
- Installation is very simple.
- They have a high level of energy efficiency and performance.
- They are effective in severe weather situations, so it can be used all year round (yes, also in winter).
- The return on investment occurs in a short time.
- They do not use fossil fuels and are also supplied with only one type of energy.
What is thermosolar energy?
Unlike aerothermia, thermosolar energy takes advantage of the Sun to generate heat that can be used for the production of hot water intended for domestic water consumption.
Advantages of solar thermal energy
- It is a clean, renewable, infinite and silent energy source.
- It does not consume fuels or generate waste.
- Suitable for rural or isolated areas. Panels can be placed on roofs, industrial roofs.
- The panels have a long life and resist adverse weather conditions.
- It’s an increasingly affordable technology.
- Contributes to sustainable development.
Which one is best for your home?
Actually, without knowing more about your home or your preferences, we can’t give you an answer. Both are clean energies that will help you meet the need for hot water, which will have a positive impact on your energy savings and efficiency and with which you will collaborate with the sustainability of the environment.
However, of course there is an option that best suits your needs, so we invite you to contact us to advise you and give you all the necessary information about the installation processes.