Renewable energies are clean, inexhaustible and increasingly competitive energy sources. They have a main difference with other energy sources, which is that they do not produce greenhouse gases, in addition to having greater potential for use anywhere in the world. The importance of renewable energy is evident today.
Clean energies development is essential if we want to combat climate change, which would have devastating effects on our planet. As a result, renewable energy is receiving more and more support from governments around the world, with tax cuts and benefits for renewable facilities in businesses and farms.
Main advantages of renewable energy
- As we have already said, they are the most favourable energies against climate change. These energies do not emit greenhouse gases in power generation processes. That’s why they’re the cleanest and most feasible solution to protect our environment.
- Renewable energy comes from inexhaustible sources. Unlike traditional sources such as coal, gas, oil, or nuclear, clean energy depends on infinite sources such as sun, water and air.
- In addition, they reduce energy dependence. This means that renewable energy favours the creation of local economies and energy independence. There are renewable resources anywhere in the world that can be used to produce sustainable energy.
- On the other hand, the costs of clean energy installations are continuously reducing their costs. This is because innovation and economies of scale are making facilities more economical. This aspect makes them increasingly competitive with traditional energies and that there are more sites every day.
- It should also be noted that they have increasing support from governments around the world. As we mentioned in a previous post, there is the possibility of receiving a bonus in the IBI and ICIO.
- You can also save up to 70% on your electricity bills.
If after reading all these advantages you are already thinking about switching to renewables, do not hesitate to ask for information without obligation.