Throughout this month of October, we have celebrated many International Days related to the care of our planet: of animals, of nature protection, of energy saving, against climate change and of saving. At Nostresol we want to remind you of the importance of using clean energy and having sustainable consumption.
How to save energy?
Now that winter is coming, we think that energy saving is more difficult to achieve because of the cold appliances, but that is not the case. There are many actions that can help us to save energy, and in this blog we bring you some of them:
- Use efficient appliances. Those marked with A+++ are the ones that produce less energy consumption, so it is preferable that when you buy a new one, you look for this certification.
- Switch to low energy LED bulbs. You’ll notice it on your electricity bill, but so will the planet.
- Don’t overdo it with the heaters. Use the devices in a responsible way, creating an adequate temperature but without forcing it.
- Try to get around by public transport, bicycle or on foot, whenever possible. The effects of the gases emitted by cars are more than known, so it is preferable to avoid their use whenever possible. In addition, it would be ideal to be able to use electric vehicles to move to sustainable mobility.
Consume sustainable energy
One of the most widely shared solutions to combat environmental pollution is the consumption of clean and sustainable energy for the following reasons:
- They do not emit greenhouse gases in energy generation processes.
- Renewable energies come from inexhaustible sources. Unlike traditional sources such as coal, gas, oil or nuclear, clean energies depend on infinite sources such as the sun, water, organic matter or air.
- They reduce energy dependency. This means that renewable energies promote the creation of local economies and energy independence.
- Thanks to innovation and economies of scale, renewable energy installations are becoming more economical. This means that they are increasingly competitive with traditional energy sources and that there are more locations every day.
Varied offer of self-consumption energy
As you know, at Nostresol we always try to bring renewable energy into your homes so that we all contribute to the care of the planet. In our catalogue we offer different products with different technologies and qualities, but all of them help to positively affect energy consumption savings:
- Photovoltaic: it directly transforms sunlight into electricity using a technology based on the photovoltaic effect.
- Thermosolar: this consists of using the sun to generate heat that can be used to produce hot water for domestic consumption.
- Aerothermal: It takes cold or hot air from outside and pumps it into the device, generating hot water with minimum consumption.
If you are interested in switching to self-consumption of energy and want to know what energy fits best in your home, do not hesitate to contact us and we will give you all the details.