Do you want to make an investment in your home that marks a before and after? Without a doubt, the best option is to bet on solar panels. Today, autonomous governments in many regions offer grants for their installation as they significantly reduce THE emission of CO2 into the atmosphere, one of the objectives of the 2030 Agenda including environmental protection. In this article we explain the advantages of joining self-consumption through these facilities. Save at home with photovoltaic panels.
A fee that fits your self-consumption facility
However, the supply of a house through renewable energy by 100% is not yet possible. Therefore, the consumer must choose an electric tariff that is appropriately compatible with their self-consumption installation. To do this, the user must analyze their energy needs and organize which ones to cover with the energy of the solar panel. For example, it would not make sense to choose a flat rate of Iberdrola, because this modality is ideal for those who spend a lot throughout the day, so its price is high. So Iberdrola’s flat rate, which in his case is called a stable plan, would be discarded. But there are other tariffs, either from Iberdrola or from other marketers.
To know the rate that will best suit your home, you can choose to use a light rate comparator. This tool, after knowing your characteristics, will generate a list of the best prices. But then, the consumer must be informed more of the conditions of each one, for example here, the PED light formula rate is explained in detail.
Advantages of solar panels
Here are some advantages of installing solar panels in your home. Maybe after these lines you have no doubt and you start in self-consumption tomorrow:
- Profitability: although your installation requires a significant investment (at least 6,000 euros) its profitability is assured, since it decreases the electric bill significantly.
- Long service life: solar panels are characterized by their long service life, up to 30 years working properly.
- Maintenance: Your maintenance doesn’t need large outlays, just an annual review to check that everything works.
- Renewable energy: renewable energy is clean and inexhaustible. Therefore, by using these panels we contribute to making the planet less polluted.
- Non-polluting: the production of other energies pollutes and generates CO2 that goes directly into the atmosphere.
- Economic aid: Autonomous governments subsidize part of these facilities to encourage their use.
- Flexibility: it is up to the user who decides how many panels to install, therefore, he is not required to a specific number. Each must adapt to their energy needs.
- Availability: these facilities can be placed anywhere, far away from civilization, the sun shines in every corner.
- Sell the energy that’s left over: you can also donate the energy that’s on you to Spain’s national electricity grid in exchange for an economic reward.
- Self-consumption can be collective. In this news you will find more information about it.